Onassis Group of companies is looking for a Compliance Officer (m/f/d) based in Vaduz, Liechtenstein. The right candidate will be assisting in the undertaking and proactively handling of a broad range of legal and regulatory compliance matters, supporting our Group business activities in Vaduz, Liechtenstein.
Main responsibilities for the Group Companies tax resident or registered in Liechtenstein and respective candidate’s responsibilities include:
- Compliance with all regulatory and tax obligations including under AML, CRS, FATCA, EMIR, Tax and corporate laws.
- Ensuring that all corporate actions (Board of Directors and Shareholders meetings, corporate register and records) are properly documented, renewed and maintained and all necessary filings are made properly and timely.
- Drafting corporate actions and legal agreements.
- Ensuring that all the banking records of the Group entities are maintained and all necessary documents are maintained or updated properly and timely.
- Identifying regulatory compliance risks and ensuring that those risks are properly addressed.
- Ensuring any other corporate regulatory reporting (regular and ad hoc) obligations are met and relationships with local regulators are managed effectively.
- Development, implementation, and assistance in enforcing all relevant policies, procedures, and processes relating to all areas of regulatory compliance locally.
- Conduct ongoing risk assessments with regards to legal, regulatory, operational, and technical requirements.
- Collaboration with the Statutory Auditors and with outsourcing partners in regulatory matters.
- Collaboration with Internal Audit.
- Collaboration with the Onassis Group's Offices in Athens.
The Compliance Officer will report to the Chief Compliance Officer of the Group based in Athens
Competencies – Desired Skills
Eligible candidates should meet the following requirements:
- University degree in Law or other professional qualification (e.g. university training courses in compliance).
- Postgraduate degree or a professional qualification in a relevant field will be considered an asset.
- Previous working experience (desired minimum 3-5 years) in a relevant position e.g. legal, Company Secretariat or compliance department in a bank, law firm or trust company.
- Prior experience with risk and controls will be considered an asset.
- Candidates having passed the Liechtenstein trustee examination will be considered an asset.
- Excellent command of all MS Office Applications
- Fluency in English and German language (verbal and written)
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Team player with positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Competitive remuneration
- Work experience through one of the most reputable Groups worldwide
- International working environment
- Continuous improvement through on the job experience and professional training
Grasp the opportunity and release your potential with us, by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org