Onassis Group of companies is looking for a
Senior Compliance Officer (m/f/d)
based in Vaduz, Liechtenstein. He/She will be responsible for undertaking the responsibility of proactively handling a broad range of legal and regulatory compliance matters, supporting our Group business activities in Vaduz, Liechtenstein.
Main responsibilities for the Group Companies tax resident or registered in Liechtenstein include:
• Compliance with all regulatory and tax obligations including under AML, CRS, FATCA, EMIR, Tax and corporate laws.
• Ensuring that all corporate actions (Board of Directors and Shareholders meetings, corporate register and records) are properly documented, renewed and maintained and all necessary filings are made properly and timely.
• Ensuring that all the banking records of the Group entities are maintained and all necessary documents are maintained or updated properly and timely.
• Identifying regulatory compliance risks and ensuring that those risks are properly addressed.
• Ensuring any other corporate regulatory reporting (regular and ad hoc) obligations are met and relationships with local regulators are managed effectively.
• Development, implementation, and assistance in enforcing all relevant policies, procedures, and processes relating to all areas of regulatory compliance locally.
• Conduct ongoing risk assessments with regards to legal, regulatory, operational, and technical requirements.
• Collaboration with the Statutory Auditors and with outsourcing partners in regulatory matters.
• Collaboration with Internal Audit.
• Collaboration with the Onassis Group's Offices in Athens.
The Senior Compliance Officer will report to the Chief Compliance Officer of the Group based in Athens.
Competencies – Desired Skills
Eligible candidates should meet the following requirements:
• Candidates having passed the Liechtenstein trustee examination will be preferred.
• University degree in Law or other professional qualification (e.g. university training courses in compliance) will be preferred.
• Postgraduate degree or a professional qualification in a relevant field will be preferred.
• Previous significant working experience in a relevant position e.g. compliance department in a bank, law firm or trust company.
• Prior experience with risk and controls will be considered an asset.
• Excellent command of all MS Office Applications
• Fluency in English and German language (verbal and written)
• Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
• Strong ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
• Team player with positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Competitive remuneration
• Work experience through one of the most reputable Groups worldwide
• International working environment
• Continuous improvement through on the job experience and professional training